(ET) 48v Electrak's?

Chris
The OutBack controllers are very configurable and they
will handle up to 70amps at up to 140vDC totally maxed
out, (actually 60amp at closer to 100vDC I believe are
the specs)
They are mainly designed for PV with grid tie ->and<-
battery so it would be way overkill. (3 would be fine
on a 10-12kw system from what i have read)
I just got an OutBackMX60 controller, getting parts
for my roof upgrade.
i got 20 irons in fire so nothing gets full attention.

If i could bump up the power safely to 48v on the ET,
i could get 2 of the Astropower 120w PV 24 volt panels
for 48v for about $650-$700 from SunElectric in Miami
I am trying to switch my grid tie and add battery
backup using OutBackPower's system.
When grid is down, i'm down even w/1.2kw array.
(Upgrading soon to 4-5kw)
The electrak could be one of my storage units at 48v
and I am planning a 48v system for the house to invert
to 110.