(ET) Elec-trak discussion board

I think this is a terrible idea.  Are there really enough Elec-trak
users that we need 3 discussion lists?  (The Elec-trak list, the Yahoo
electrakgardentractors group and this new list.)  I think when you
have multiple lists either you end up with separate discussions on the
different lists so that people who want information have to look in
lots of different places, or else people crosspost to all lists and
those who do read all of them have to read everything multiple times.
Compensating for this, there seems to be no advantage.

If what people are really looking for it is an automated way to upload
things to a web server, I think we can accomplish that without having
to have multiple discussion lists.

                            Ken