(ET) Bill's decision

Title: Message

I too, am concerned about Bill's decision to move on with his life.  I only had a few dealings with him in the past, but he was always very informative and gave me unsolicited tips to correct problems that I may have in the future.  I guess that I did sense his frustration builidng up because the last few orders that I placed with him it took multiple calls to see what the status of shipping was.  He sounded very tired and usually told me that he had just shipped the order today!  My only real feeling on his decision is that it would have been nice to have him grant a few weeks notice for those of us who may end up in desperate straits over his closing down, so that orders could be placed ahead-of-time.  I do not want to harp on this as Bill certainly is responsible for keeping the ET alive and well, and I wish him all the best.

Having said all this, I will second someone else's comments about Harold Zimmerman.  I recently ordered 2 spare deck motors from him, and not only was he very responsive and reasonable, but through in a couple of feebies in the order of parts that he had in abundance.  If Harold and others are willing to keep supplying parts to us we will continue to support the ET.

Bob

Bob Kleinbrahm
Senior Network Engineer
First Republic Bank
San Francisco, CA.
415-288-1478

The information transmitted is intended only for the person  or  entity
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information  by persons  or
entities other than  the  intended  recipient  is  prohibited.  If  you
received this in error,  please  contact  the  sender  and  delete  the
material from any computer.