(ET) Inverter and Mower deck available

 Hello,all
If anyone is interested,I have some more Elec-Trak items that I would sell.
 While I no longer have any tractors for sale,I do have the following:
Rotary Inverter-a little shelf worn but was from a New Idea
dealer,supposed to be new-old-stock.

New Idea Front-Mounted Mower deck-looks almost new,obviously never used
much. Fits all large Frame Elec-Traks.

2 New mower motors for E8 and E10.

Please call me in the evenings after 5:30,I may be able to help you out
with your Elec-Trak parts needs.Please do not call on Sundays. I also have
some odd parts that came from a long-time GE Dealer.

I also have a GE electronic inverter that looks to be new-old-stock and
does work.I would consider selling it or trading it for a electric rear
lift assy.

Thank You,
Harold Zimmerman
717-859-4234