-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Richard
Zachary
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 10:56 AM
To: Elec-trak list
Subject: (ET) Lost all forward speeds on E12

Had problems a few times with moving the throttle forward and getting no
response or a quick jump in the power usage needle but then nothing.
Now I nothing at all going forward but reverse works fine.  Had to
finish yesterday's mowing in reverse only.
Also previously the throttle was jamming so a drop of lubricant on the
controller by the first switch solved that.  My guess is that the first
switch became worn or damaged by my pushing past the jam (before the
lubrication).
Would the first speed switch be enough to account for the loss of all
forward speeds?
I have an old controller (for parts) and guess that replacing the first
switch might be the way to go.
I am a complete novice and am just trying to go on common sense.
Any advice from someone with experience would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Richard "Zack" Zachary