Re: (ET) ebay e-20 plus loader on ebay

Very helpful....I didn't know if the floor in that area would support the load...guess it does!

From: Pieter <plitch attglobal net>
To: "john briese" <goodguyforsure hotmail com>, elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) ebay e-20 plus loader on ebay
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:37:57 -0400

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/
--- Begin Message --- Well - I'll try!  It's a bit complex, and I'll refer to the diagram on my web site.

The two parts labelled "6" (plates with pins on them) are bolted through the existing holes on the footboards.  the two parts labelled "5" are also attached to the footboards.  These parts have some spring loaded pins (parts labelled 15,29, and 14).  The rear subframe for the loader, labelled "4" has two slots at the forward edge that engage the pins on the front mounts ("6").  The rear of the subframe is then swung up until the two spring loaded pins on the rear mounts ("5") can be snapped into the holes in the rear of the subframe.  So far, so good?

The tractor is then moved forward until the "daggers" under the front of the loader frame (near the number "3") engage the slots in the front end of the tractor frame - just like the front rest for a mower does.  When in place, the vertical rear legs of the loader frame will be in the sockets on the top of the subframe we just attached under the tractor, and two pins ("26") are inserted to hold it together.    Plug in the electrics, and off you go.  After initial assembly, no tools are required for adding or removing the bucket or subframe.

Of course, its never quite this simple, but I got to a 10 minute attach/detach time.  In addition, the subframe can be removed (so you don't trip over it getting on and off), and the tractor is ready for any other attachment.

Hope this is helpful.  Pieter