-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of
Oasis654 aol com
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:36 AM
To: doggaroon cableone net; Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Re:too much torque on e10

.  It provides much more

torque than the original

hi folks, the other day i had a hair raising experience, mowing in the
woods

on my e10 with 3 12v batteries in back. i was rolling, freewheeling, down hill backwards with clutch in as i usually do in this location, was in a forward gear, and when i let the clutch out to slow down the backward movement, the e10 did such a quick, surprise, wheelee that the nose went straight up in the air, i fell off backwards and thought it was going to fall over on me, but it just stayed there. i crawled out quick and was able to let the front down gently and drive off. i wouldn't have believed it possible. watch your tt,

torque plus traction, and of course freewheeling is often problematic.
jon k albany ny