RE: (ET) Re:too much torque on e10

What?  NO VIDEO????

-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of
Oasis654 aol com
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:36 AM
To: doggaroon cableone net; Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Re:too much torque on e10

.  It provides much more
>torque than the original
hi folks, the other day i had a hair raising experience, mowing in the
woods

on my e10 with 3 12v batteries in back.  i was rolling, freewheeling, down
hill backwards with clutch in as i usually do in this location,  was in a
forward
gear, and when i let the clutch out to slow down the backward movement,
the
e10 did such a quick, surprise, wheelee that the nose went straight up in
the
air, i fell off backwards and thought it was going to fall over on me, but
it
just stayed there.  i crawled out quick and was able to let the front down
gently and drive off.  i wouldn't have believed it possible.  watch your
tt,

torque plus traction, and of course freewheeling is often problematic.
jon k
albany ny