Re: (ET) PV powered ET more questions

How about the batteries in the front, do you get readings from them as
well.

and just for reference...the two front batteries are 1 and 2, the four
back batteries are 3-6. Starting at the seat on the right they are
numbered clockwise as 3-5-6-4

     Tractor front

       Charger

         B-1

         B-2

      Steering

     B-4    B-3
        SEAT
     B-6    B-5

    Tractor Back

This is important when trying to isolate leakages based on voltage
readings.

for example...

B-3 1.2v
B-4 2.4v
B-5 3.6v
B-6 4.8v

B-1 -2.4v
B-2 -1.2v

means there is a leakage path somewhere in circuitry between the front box
and the back box. Most likely culprit...hmmmm, don't know, try it with the
power disconnect disengaged and see if something changes. The PD splits
the pack from front to rear, one of the two sets of readings should
disappear, then you know which side of the PD the fault is on.

I don't have my schemaics in front of me right now, so that's about all I
can contribute. I'll take a look at them tonite, unless someone has a
digicopy they can send.