(ET) American Bosch

Jon wrote
hi geof, i don't have the diagram u need but was wondering what motor is
on
the machine.  is it same as e8 motor?  also did wheel horse and toro merge,
why
wheelhorse parts on toro site?  thanks, jon

The motors are "American Bosch". I don't have an E 8 so I don't know if it
the same. That all I know. About these motors,

Toro Bought Wheelhorese out in the early 1980. So if you go the the Toro
Parts Master Viewer

        https://lookup2.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?adv=yes&xCaller=Toro
<https://lookup2.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?adv=yes&xCaller=Toro>

        and search on Wheelhorse -- Riding products,

        about three pages in you will see the B145 and The C185.

It's  really neat stuff. Can't order parts from Toro on the web, So Bill
still the best bet overall.  But, the diagram are a great resource.
        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6