-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Herb Crary
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 11:22 PM
To: Elec-trak Mail List
Subject: Re: (ET) Just sayin'

I have a Sears Lawn Sweeper which I bought in the 50's in CA. I have been
pulling it behind my E10M ever since I got it. No problem. I don't think
you
need anything special, although there might be some advantages in a GE
unit,
I suppose.

Herb Crary
Boulder CO