(ET) ET convert?

We had friends  over for a cookout and I was
into a complete brake job for the G20 van (rotors,
calipers and brake lines).  I didn't want to be a
bad host so I let my friend drive the E15 with kids
in tow on the wagon.  He had lots of fun running full
speed on the ET with kids in tow for at least 45
minutes.
I guess I need to get the mower deck running so this
ET will do more than just amuse the kids and adults
as a toy....
It's a fun toy though.
Rod
P.S. the 20Hp Craftsman runs about half the ET's speed.