From: Richard Zachary <Zach njcfsa org>
To: Elec-trak list <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:19:51 -0400
Subject: (ET) Training manual available on web

Have posted 8 pages of an Elec-trak training manual which were purchased
off eBay, xerox copied, sent to me.   I then scanned them in.  Would
have preferred to send them to the electrak.org site but nothing
seems to be going on there.  Please advise me if you know anything about
getting stuff up on that site.
http://home.earthlink.net/~njcfsa/index.html
<http://home.earthlink.net/%7Enjcfsa/index.html>
Anyone should be able to print them out.  Let me know if there are
any problems. I also got about 25 more pages of schematics, like the
last 4 pages which are posted. Unfortunately, they are too big for
my scanner.  They are about 10"x11" each. Is anyone willing to scan them?
Would have preferred to send them to the electrak.org site but
nothing seems to be going on there.  Please advise me if you know
anything about getting stuff up on that site. Thanks, Zack