(ET) Training manual available on web

Have posted 8 pages of an Elec-trak training manual which were purchased off eBay, xerox copied, sent to me. I then scanned them in. Would have preferred to send them to the electrak.org site but nothing seems to be going on there. Please advise me if you know anything about getting stuff up on that site. http://home.earthlink.net/~njcfsa/index.html <http://home.earthlink.net/%7Enjcfsa/index.html> Anyone should be able to print them out. Let me know if there are any problems. I also got about 25 more pages of schematics, like the last 4 pages which are posted. Unfortunately, they are too big for my scanner. They are about 10"x11" each.
Is anyone willing to scan them?
Would have preferred to send them to the electrak.org site but nothing seems to be going on there. Please advise me if you know anything about getting stuff up on that site.
Thanks,
Zack