Re: (ET) Mower motor compatibility

I run a "mis-matched" deck all the time. I have a total of 9 motors some are tall and some are short. When one starts to give me problems I just change to whichever type I repaired last time. I am running an E-20 and an E-15.

Marty Canada

Christopher Zach <czach computer org> wrote:
I seem to have the "tall" motors on my deck. Can one put short motors
into a tall motor deck (ie: are the mounting holes the same)?

Chris