-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Chris Zach
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 1:54 PM
To: jbc coate org
Cc: Elec-Trak
Subject: Re: (ET) EGT120 questions

In addition, I have noticed that even though my motors were passing the
"slow spin" test, as soon as I tried to spin them by hand faster
(totally disconnected) I could feel some serious resistance.

Thus I think my problem might ultimately be bearings that are bad at the
bottom of the motor. Any ideas on how to get the darn blade collars off?
I think I wrecked my 4 inch pulley puller.

Chris