Re: (ET) ET running, thanks Alltrax

Jon,
I used 3 switches, Start, Fwd/Rev and Key along
with a 5k pot (readily available at radio shack).
I did not use any of the original wiring.
I drilled holes for the start and fwd/rev switch
and the pot.  The pot is like cruise control since its
just a rotory type.  Everything is mounted on the
dash, just drilled some holes for the new components.
Someday I might actually use this thing for mowing,
but for now it's a fun EV toy.
Rod