(ET) ET running, thanks Alltrax

I got the Elec-Trac E15 going today with
the Alltrax control.
I ran the tractor for about 1 hour hauling
stuff around with my craftsman trailer.
Thanks to Steve and the guys at Alltrax, the
ET ran great.  Connecting the controller was
pretty easy compared to the tangled mess of wires
that originally ran the motor.  9 wires to the Alltrax
,two switches and a pot is all it takes.
The ET ran very well in high gear, got alot of strange
looks from the neighborhood kids as I drove around
the yard.
I also used the ET to jump start the ICE with a dead
12V battery.  The father in law needed to mow his
grass but the Craftsman 19HP mower would not start.
Jumper cables to 12 volts of SAFT STM-180Amphour
batteries solved that problem quickley.
More fun tomorrow, I'll be cruising on the ET and the
kids have a new toy (my 7 year old son thinks this is
his new EV toy, maybe.
Rod