-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Chris Zach
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 3:36 PM
To: Elec-trak list
Subject: (ET) Blown motors

Well, whatever it is, the outboard motors on my deck are 100% toast.
They spin too slowly, and draw way too much current.

They're going to have to go to Bill Gunn land for some TLC, but in the
meantime does anyone have a spare pair of motors that I can
beg/borrow/buy? Otherwise mowing the lawn with a single deck motor is
going to be *very* slow going this summer.

Thanks
Chris