Re: FW: (ET) EGT120 Questions

In a message dated 4/12/04 10:38:49 AM, thumphrey mynra com writes:

<<
> > 3.  Anyone else experience understeer,  and if so, what do you do
> > about
> it? >>

in my e10, i use 3 12v batteries and i put them in back instead of front
where they were probably designed to go.  this of course gives me
understeer,
which i sometimes offset with a little extra weight in the otherwise empty
front
compartment.  batteries in back give me such extra traction, that i doubt
any
large frame tractor, with mower deck attached, could climb the same hills
as my
e10, also carrying its deck.  empty front is also great to carry chainsaw
into the woods.  jon k albany, ny