Re: (ET) EGT120 Questions

> 1.  Would problems #1 and #3 be solved by new batteries?  Or am I
expecting
> too much from the 12 in getting up the hill?  Would an E20 have more
"guts"?
> Given my topography, I'm not sure whether this particular rig is a good
> choice.

I had a similiar problem with my E12S when I first had it running. Turned
out it wasn't getting into high speed (throttle-wise) which is all
resistors
bypassed. I think I  had a loose wire on the microswitch - you should
notice
a distinct 'click' and speed increase as you move thru the throttle
settings. And after running on high setting the resistors should NOT be
warm.

And as noted by others check yours connections. After use feel the battery
terminals - a loose one will be warm/hot. The PTO connector screw terminal
get loose over time. Check them too.

> 2.  Any suggestions on why the power use gauge pegs out under moderate to
light load?

- Sounds like it maybe a  problem in the mower. When disconnected from the
tractor do the blades spin free? If you spin one blade the others should
turn.

> 3.  Anyone else experience understeer,  and if so, what do you do about
it?

- Happens when I push snow, but not generally when I mow. Be sure the tires
are inflated correctly.

- SteveS