Re: (ET) AllTrex On - main contactor questions

Steve,
Even though I don't have my control, I'm pre-wiring
so it will be ready when the control arrives.
I measured the coil resistance on all 3 of the
original
contactors to be 100 ohms.
I plan on using a 300 amp GE forklift contactor (new).
This is a 42V contactor but is 44 ohms.
The contactor will pull in at 12V and drop out around
3-4V, so I can add a series resitor to make the
overall resistance 100 ohm.
Question:
Can the Alltrax drive this coil direct or should I
put the resistor in?
Also, what's the drive capability for the horn?
I have some 36V forklift horns laying around (I'm
putting this on for the kids amusement, they like
the horn on my Club Car).
Thanks,
Rod