To: "Elec-trak list" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 9:19 PM
Subject: (ET) Nope, that wasn't it...

Fired up the motor. Starts, then stops. try to bypass the thermo switch
and you get a set of sparks that will burn the end of your screwdriver
off...

Not the brushes; they are clear. What the heck could cause this? Any why
on two of the three motors? Could the windings have just gone bad at
once? Anyone have this happen?

Chris