Re: (ET) Nope, that wasn't it...and mower motors

My ET was old and rusted.
I powered the mower motors and they
ran fine (they may have sat for 5-10years, who
knows).  The blades were rusted so bad they were
useless and the bolt holding them was permanently
embedded in the shaft.  So I cut everything into
pieces and will be using new BLDC motors in their
place.  Kind of strange considering your's were just
sitting for winter?
I'll post pics when the conversion is complete.  In
the
mean time I have an Alltrax control to install.
A new EV toy for the kids (that's me and my kids).
Rod