Re: (ET) ET new technology and abandening the ICE

You need an Alltrax control!
I plan on ordering one tomorrow.
I know there are diehards on the list that prefer
to keep original equipment, but I will upgrade mine
to the latest technology.  Like others on the list
I plan on using this tractor as a practical machine
and don't care much about keeping it original.
I would have converted an ICE machine to electric,
but it's much easier to get an Elec Trak going, even
if it is 30+ years old.  My mower deck will use 3 BLDC
motors from work with lots of 'engineering' to connect
the mower blade.  I would have used the original PMDC
mower motors, but the blade and mounting hardware were
in very bad shape and required me to dismember the
parts.
I'll post pictures when the job is finished.
Lots of work, but worth the effort since I don't have
to listen to the gas engine.
Rod