(ET) breadboard fixed

Ok, the breadboard is fixed. Basically what I did was replace all four of the diodes with good old fashioned 3amp diodes from Radio Shack. The larger diodes have a forward voltage drop of .5 volts as opposed to 1.0 volts for the smaller ones. So I took a drill, enlarged the holes in the PCB slightly, and soldered in the new diodes.

Put it back in; works like a champ. As a bonus, speeds 6 and 7 now come online. Now if I could just get a voltmeter that *works* and a bulb for the cruise control switch I would be 100% set for the summer.

Meantime I will put in an order for 22 ohm resistors and the other oddball types and replace everything in the fall.

Chris