[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(ET) breadboard fixed
Ok, the breadboard is fixed. Basically what I did was replace all four
of the diodes with good old fashioned 3amp diodes from Radio Shack. The
larger diodes have a forward voltage drop of .5 volts as opposed to 1.0
volts for the smaller ones. So I took a drill, enlarged the holes in the
PCB slightly, and soldered in the new diodes.
Put it back in; works like a champ. As a bonus, speeds 6 and 7 now come
online. Now if I could just get a voltmeter that *works* and a bulb for
the cruise control switch I would be 100% set for the summer.
Meantime I will put in an order for 22 ohm resistors and the other
oddball types and replace everything in the fall.