(ET) RE: alternate fuel vehicle day

After reading Bob's post I checked into this....

They are doing one in Syracuse too, so I called them up.

Long story -- short, I will be displaying my Elec-Trak at the
Syracuse show.

Now here is where these lists really shine...

I need some display documentation to go with it.
I have the sales brochures for the ET's.
I have David Brandt's PPT Presentation

Both of those will be in a flip through binder at "my" table.

What I need is a one-pager sort of thing that can be handed out.
I'm thinking something with lots of basic FAQ's, and a real quick
answer, but a website for more thorough response.

I would like the handout ot be EV related and not just ET
specific, because sadly, my ET will be the only EV there. The rest
are all going to be Propane, CNG, Hydrogen, Hybrid's etc. Well
except for the university's GEM.

For example:

Isn't it true that EV's just move the pollution to the powerplant?
ANS; No! (include link to Chip's paper)

Don't you have to charge all night, just to go a short distance.
ANS; Not neccesarily. (Link to fast charging info).

Aren't EV's slow?
ANS: Some are but they don't have to be. URL to NEDRA, URL to AC
Propulsion

I know that these answers don't really say much but I'd like to
keep it to one page for handout purposes This approach I believe
will pique most peoples interest enough to actually get on the web
and do a little research, and believe me there is more Pro-EV
stuff on the web than Anti-EV. It's that Give a fish, Teach to
fish thing.

I could probably put something like this together, but I know that
there are people out there whose skill in this area far outpaces
mine. Besides I am putting on a presentation Thursday night with
my B*E*S*T class and won't have time to prepare both (and clean my
ET). And if my suspicions are correct, somebody has this done
already and just needs to send it to me.

Stay Charged!
Hump

ev listproc sjsu edu] On
>Behalf Of bobrice