Re: FW: (ET) Somebody needs to be shocked!! Geof Sound card idea :>)

OK;

There seems to be a little interest in the tractor pulling thing.

I am not sure how many have noticed this but the clubs that I am
thinking of joining are in NY, this isn't a West Coast thing like
most of the EV EVents seem to be.

There are three tractor pulling clubs in NY that I know of

One over near Wombat,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wnygardentractorpullers

and two near me,
Onondaga County
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cnygardentractorpullers
Madison County
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTP

There are also clubs in PA and Viginia to name just a few...

All within just a few hours of MOST of us ET'rs. Anybody
interested? Word is we would need three tractors in a club in
order to form a "New Class", anybody interested in joining me and
joining one of my nearby clubs?

Stay Charged!
Hump