(ET) Mower motors

I removed one of my motors tonight.
What a pain in the ass.  Two bolts broke
and I had to grind off the blade because the
bolt refused to be removed.
The motor still works fine, pulls 1.4amps no
load on the 24Volt supply in the basement.
I want to remove the rotor and replace both
bearings.  One bearing is obvious after removing
the endbell with the overtemp switch.  How do
I remove the front part?
Maybe I should just buy new stuff, but I'm saving
money for the Alltrax control.
Almost there Steve, one more motor on Ebay and
I can buy it!.  Does Alltrax accept Paypal?
Thanks,
Rod