Re: (ET) Wheel weights

Hey, Tim
I think this is the right number:  Jeff Steuhr. 952-221-1744.
I wouldn't think you would need to talk to him, though, unless you had another exhibit you wanted to do.  He and I will be in contact with each other as we get closer to the day to get organized.  Are you planning to bring a tractor?  The more the merrier, so feel welcome.  Last year it was just Keith and I but several owners came by and said they wished they had thought of it.  Let me know if you're interested...
Steve A
e15