(ET) E12M

Hi all,

I have a lead on a decent, running, New Idea EGT120 (E12M equivalent).  I
can get it with either a mid-deck or front mount.  Just wondering if anyone
has comments on the pros & cons of this "12" model.  I guess it is less
powerful (and slower) than the E15 and E20, but with only an acre, I don't
anticipate heavy-duty use (just mowing & maybe some snow pushing).  I
understand it doesn't use a card in its controls, so may be more reliable.
Also being a New Idea, it will be of a later generation - maybe more
refined??

Any random thoughts welcomed...

Thanks,

Steve