Re: (ET) RE: Elec-trak Digest, Vol 2, Issue 97

I seem to recall discussion that Trojan has switched to providing only a
"low profile" terminal on their golf cart batteries. The round
automotive style post portion of this terminal is so short that cables
such as used in the ElecTrak can't get a good bite for a reliable
connection.

If this is still true, than other brands such as USB would be a better
choice.

Klein Robert W NPRI wrote:
> What batteries do you recommend I replace them with.  A friend at the
 > local golf course can probably get me a new set of Trojan T-105's at
 > cost. I'm leaning that way but wonder if now would be a good time to
 > consider other types?

_________
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak