(ET) DCX controllers now shipping

Hello Everyone,

I've had several e-mails asking when the new DCX controller will start
shipping.
It started shipping this past week.  The first 100 production run has sold
out, mostly to Golf Car dealers, but about 5 of our friends on the list
will
be receiving theirs next week.  We start another run next week and they
will
be in normal production from now on.

I once stated that I thought the 400 amp unit would be best for the
Elec-Traks, but after testing a 300 and 400 amp controllers in my E-15, I
have to say that I can't tell any difference in performance.  The reason is
the motor only draws about 80 amps normally and the 300 amp unit will put
out more than enough continuos amps for the Elec-Trak.  I have attached the
controllers spec sheet to this e-mail.

Once again here are the prices;
DCX300-ET controller  - $215
DCX400-ET controller  - $289  (if you gotta have it)
5K Pot Box                   - $60
Connector for wiring to controller  - $2
Shipping approx. 8-$12 for UPS Ground (please call for exact amount)

I have pictures of my E-15 installation and a wiring diagram showing the
motor drive portion of the Elec-Trak.  Also included in the price is the
software for you to install on your PC/Laptop so you can talk to your
controller. You download the software from our web site. You will need a
straight-thru 9 pin serial cable to do that also.  You can get those at
Radio Shack or we sell them for $10.

I'm sure you will be hearing from the new DCX owners after they get their
controller installed.  I encourage them to share their experience with our
product with you.

Thanks everyone for sharing their knowledge and your patience.

Steve Richardson
Alltrax Inc.
541-476-3565

Please call us at 541-476-3565 to order or for your questions, or e-mail
me.

Thank you.

Steve
scr echoweb net