(ET) elec-trak.org site

The Elec-Trak.org site had been up and running until just a couple of days
ago (I often browsed the classifieds there).  As others have noted it
appears to have unexpectedly vanished.

The site has been useful to me, and others I am sure.  If there is interest
in a resurrection, and if money is an issue, I could recommend the model
that was adopted by another "special interest" site I frequent.  People
were
asked to join and send a few bucks to have a membership (something like
$12/yr) to defray costs.  So far this method seems to be working (you can
visit it at http://www.trailmanorowners.com/)  Obviously, one needs someone
with webmaster skills to run the site.  Maybe this discussion list could
move to a "board" model like the above site.

I don't know - except that without these sources of support, unique and
non-factory-supported machines like the ET will be much harder for people
keep running.  Also it will be more difficult to bring in "new blood" to
the
active ownership group.

I really don't have any idea how many are on this list, and what the
critical mass would need to be to support a site, but thought I'd at least
throw this out there.

Steve