(ET) Re: new electrics

Regarding belts & immovable objects...  One of the appeals of the ET is
that there aren't any complicated belt mechanisms, especially with a
mid-mounted deck where access is tight.  To avoid losing a motor, why not
have an "overload" breaker switch of some sort that cuts out when a blade
is forcibly stopped or highly stressed?  The operator could just reset it
and proceed.  No belts to change, no safety issues, no fuss...

My 2 cents - and I don't even own an ET yet!  How's that for cheek!

Steve