Re: (ET) New guy in town...

My first venture into ETs was an E15S that had been out in the rain and
snow
for who knows how long. I cleaned up the rust, put in fresh batteries, and
it ran! Since then most problems have been bad/corroded connections and a
bad reversing relay. What sold me on these machines though was the amazing
amount of knowledge and help on this list. I now have an E20 and it has
been
a bit more problematic, though it looked in better shape when I got it -
when I got into it I found some burnt wiring, so something bad happened to
it at some point, but it runs.

Any tractor 30 years old will require work - every tractor requires
maintainance, but once you get an ET running I don't think they need much
wrenching time.

What I like most though is the relative quiet, the variety of jobs it can
do, and not coming in the house smelling like exhaust!

Good luck!

SteveS
E20