Re: (ET) Lift motor control

Just put in a new 12-24 volt cable winch to replace the lift. Got it on ebay for about $65.00. Mounted it to the stem that held the pulley on the orginal lift. It comes with a hand control. I put alligator clips on the battery leads and connected it to the front two batteries. Blade lifts to 1 ft in about 4 seconds on 12 volts. I have not tried it on 24 volts. I expect better life from the cable vs the orginal belt which I have replaced tooooo often.
John Briese
I-5

Find high-speed ?net deals ? comparison-shop your local providers here. https://broadband.msn.com