(ET) Elec-Trak Parts Available

 Hi
Well,I took the plunge and bought an old Elec-Trak dealer's parts-a whole
pickup load! With it I got something that I really wanted,that being a
36vdc to 110ac inverter. All the paperwork I am able to find shows a
rotary inverter,but this one is a transformer type enclosed in a
rectangular box made of perforated metal.Does anyone know anything about
these?And where do they mount?
 I plan to sell parts out of the lot to help pay off my sizable
investment,so if anyone out there needs any specific parts,please call me
and I will try to find them as I sort through my stuff.I would prefer
phone calls to emails as I feel it is easier to discuss parts that way.
Call me at 717-859-4234
Thank You,
Harold Zimmerman