From: gmbauman alltel net [mailto:gmbauman alltel net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 8:19 PM
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) drive belts

I have a New Idea 150 that I think is a GE 15 hp with a belly mower.  My
problem is replacing the drive belts. Are the belts A, B, or C or are they
3, 5, or 7 series belts.  There are two belts and I think they are a
matched
set. The belts that are on the tractor are what I call cog style, as they
have dimples cut out of the webbing, so they go easier around the pulleys.
Was original equipment cog style or full sided V belts? Any help you can
give me will be greatly appreciated.

Gery Bauman
Granville, OH

1 New Idea 150