(ET) FYI Hydrocaps

        Hi
I just found out about these replacement battery caps "Hydrocaps" they
recycle the H2  and the SO4 given off when charging batteries into water
and
back into the battery. So, they address the corosion and the de-watering
problem, from the internet search I did they seem to be effective. They are
recommended in Home Power at about $5.50 a cap, I know 18 caps is $99. But,
they are the type of thing that if you need them they are cheap,

The company is in FL and they will sell directly, the phone number is 305
696 2504

        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6