Re: FW: (ET) Hitch adapter

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:39:03 -0500, "Chapin, Tim" wrote:
> Here are 5 pics of the receive hitch I built for my e12m.  The nice thing
> about the mid mount deck is, I don't have to remove anything to put the
> hitch on the front of the tractor.   The snow on the hitch is from it
> being
> mounted on my Raider snowmobile for pulling the kids on a toboggan.
> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~tchapin/hitch1.jpg
> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~tchapin/hitch2.jpg
> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~tchapin/hitch3.jpg
> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~tchapin/hitch4.jpg
> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~tchapin/hitch5.jpg

...wondering why you had to build one.  I have a standard stock item ball
hitch
with 2 stabber mounts.  In fact, the "ball" part of it bolts down to the
stabber
mount frame and is thus removable -- basically, the "ball" is the head of
the
bolt.

I've used my ball hitch to tow a >1ton industrial wood chipper.

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com