(ET) tillers

OK, I'll keep an eye out, something may show up but probably not till better weather - like April. Also, see 36 volt chargers there sometimes, usually try to buy them just because, do have a couple now, use one on JD as internal timer died and it is a really odd one with two timing circuits.

Y'no, talking about that, the original charger had the normal timed charge like the GE, but had an auxiliary function where it turned on for about 10 minutes twice a day ( I rhink) for about 10 minutes to keep the batteries topped up. Did pretty well when it worked but haven't found a replacement .

wombat