(ET) Coasting with E20

Title: Message
Hello, I have a general question that I am hoping the group can give me some feedback on.  I have an E20 that I have noticed does not seem to be giving me any speed control i.e. motor braking, when I am in a coasting situation.  Normally this will not be a problem, but it is very frightening when going down a hill as my brakes leave a lot to be desired.  I have a brake upgrade order in with bill, but am wondering if this is normal.  Does the regenerative braking that folks are talking about mean that the et motor should provide a braking motion not under load as some other et type devices do, or am I misinterpreting how this works?  The tractor is a beast when it comes to momentum and I have visions of sailing right down steep hills and into waiting trees, etc.

Thank You,

Bob K.

Bob Kleinbrahm
Senior Network Engineer
First Republic Bank
San Francisco, CA.
415-288-1478

The information transmitted is intended only for the person  or  entity
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information  by persons  or
entities other than  the  intended  recipient  is  prohibited.  If  you
received this in error,  please  contact  the  sender  and  delete  the
material from any computer.