(ET) New Elec-Trak's

  I talked to Dave in August about his new Elec-Trak’s,

He said he would only sell it as a package deal ! And he wanted

5,000 dollars. But he didn’t have a list of parts, and didn’t know for sure

what machines he had. New or used. They were part of his Dad’s estate

that they wanted to sell after he died. He said he would junk it all, than

sell it piece by piece!

 Later I found out from Bill Gunn , that he drove down to see him,

Year’s ago. To look at what he had to sell, Bill said he couldn’t

produce anything for him to see. He made a trip for nothing.

He didn’t think he could even find the tractor’s and parts if he had them !

Keith Stieg    MPLS, MN.