(ET) New Tranny and Wheel in TN

Dave (who is from the Cub Cadet list said I could post this to the list out
list. Contact him if you are interested.

From:   Dave H. [SMTP:bhull1 charter net] <mailto:[SMTP:bhull1 charter
net]>

Sent:   Wednesday, January 07, 2004 8:55 AM
To:     ThompsonG dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:ThompsonG dfo-mpo gc ca>
Subject:        GE Parts

                                Geof,
Noticed your post.  I have a couple of GE parts you might use.  A new
Peerless transaxle, I believe it is a model 1208.  I also have a rear tire
and wheel with the GE electrak markings.
I am in TN.
Let me know if you have a need.
Dave

        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6