Re: (ET) winter boost charges

I agree the Landis controller is the best addition you
can install on your ET.  The Landis keeps the
batteries "always" 100% charged using the existing ET
charger.   During the winter the time between uses
varies, when you need to plow or blow snow, you know
the batteries are always charged.
Give your ET a gift for 04 and install the Landis.
Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
Cincinnati Ohio