From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Richard Zachary
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 10:28 PM
To: Elec-trak list
Subject: (ET) Elec-trak Shop Manager

Found this entry on
http://htmlgear.tripod.com/guest/control.guest?u=whammer2000&a=view&i=1001&r=http://www.geocities.com/electraktractors/

I made all 33,331 Electraks built (as the GE shop manager) ... who are you? Were you in Electrak ... an old work partner? I discovered this site after telling my son-in-law the Electrak story this evening! He suggested looking the product up. I haven't seen so many electrak pictures in Years!! Would love to hear from you!
Joe Caruso

rtrnow aol com