(ET) chute

When I was using the e12, I found that you had to keet the chute really full to keep from clogging, hard to do with only a couple inches to blow.

Yeah, it really doesn't throw very far, after blowing foot out of the drive a couple times, the bank was only about 3 ft away.

Always thought that something like a mower motor with a fan in the chute would really help but never got around to it - and since I'm 'retarded" I can use the big tractor with a blade - wife used to use the e12 ot open the drive while I was working.

wombat