To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) 36 volt invertors on ebay

61 lbs   7.25 x 8.5 x 16.25

http://www.tripplite.com/products/product.cfm?productID=173#spec

yes it is powerful, yes it is expensive, but for what it is it is priced well. It is overkill for much of our apps. If you want to use your tractor as an ups system it's not a bad deal. I recommend a maybe 12 more batts in series-parallel left in the garage if this is your intent.

Stay Charged!
Hump