Re: (ET) 36 volt invertors on ebay

61 lbs   7.25 x 8.5 x 16.25

http://www.tripplite.com/products/product.cfm?productID=173#spec

yes it is powerful, yes it is expensive, but for what it is it is
priced well. It is overkill for much of our apps. If you want to
use your tractor as an ups system it's not a bad deal. I recommend
a maybe 12 more batts in series-parallel left in the garage if
this is your intent.

Stay Charged!
Hump

two
>functions
>for the price...
>I didn't see a weight listed.  It looks fairly large and beefy.
>
>dave
>seattle
>e12s
>e15